mort t'es es et tu resteras ! Index du Forum

mort t'es es et tu resteras !
Forum spécifique à un loups garou !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Film Hindi Wardat 1981

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mort t'es es et tu resteras ! Index du Forum -> mort t'es es et tu resteras ! -> mort t'es es et tu resteras !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janall

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Avr - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Film Hindi Wardat 1981 Répondre en citant

Film Hindi Wardat 1981 > urlin.us/1m2rh

d80797dd21
Reply Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here. Reply Shilpi Bose August 23, 2010 at 10:45 am This is one of the most hilarious reviews that I have ever read. Fortunately, it includes several songs from Wardat! Reply memsaab August 22, 2009 at 9:15 am I am completely unsurprised that you have an all Mithun, all disco, all the time DVD. It& it& just watch it. It is hard to tell a Hrithik number from a Shahid Kapoor number whereas Mithun once had a style of his own. Hence, like other stars who got great songs to air band to, he was the dancing king. Reply Ranya August 20, 2009 at 6:12 pm I loved the Snow White headboard too (was this scene shot in the producers toddlers bedroom? Very Happy). Kajal meets GMG-9 when he borrows her motorcycle in a chase with the bad guys.

It is So Bad Its Good in fact, and let me just say that I am very picky about the whole SBIG thing. Wardaat at the Internet Movie Database . Absence of a ticking brain that looks for logic and consistency is a prerequisite for enjoying Mithun da movies, and there were certainly a sizable numbr of people who fitted this bill. Rotating his pelvis in a slow rythmic way and thrustic his pelvis with a jerk were hailed as densing by his fans who had no pretentions of being classy. And who can blame him for that, really& Reply Michael Barnum August 21, 2009 at 9:38 am Oh Memsaab, you made my day! What a fun review, and a movie that looks to be a must see. Today one may rewind and e-rewind any piece of video with the technology at his/her disposal but in those days his moves were quicksilver, you blinked-and-you-missed it. as . Thats what I fear the most watching films with animals in themthere were no organizations looking out for them back then& Hmmm. Wardat Directed by Ravikant Nagaich Produced by Ravikant Nagaich Starring Mithun Chakraborty Kajal Kiran Iftekhar Jagdeep Kalpana Iyer Shakti Kapoor Music by Bappi Lahiri Release dates 24April1981(1981-04-24) Running time 130 min.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Avr - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mort t'es es et tu resteras ! Index du Forum -> mort t'es es et tu resteras ! -> mort t'es es et tu resteras ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation